Friday, May 3, 2019

The dream job

hello again bloggers
today i'd like to write about what is my dream job of this moment. I think that this dream job i dont know in this moment, i would not know put a name but exist the posibility that this dream job have to see architecture, the same career i study.
If i leave free my imagination, I imagine a critic life, where i dont permit that other take me and trying always understanding the human behavior, this is area of the architecture but too about philosophy, psychology, anthropology, arts,etc. This themes really moves me and excites me ¿How can we live without understanding ourselves? for this question i think is necesary observe the context in that move us, read very much and see art, all for feel noleliness us. I dont know if i have the capacities or if im enough because that is not necesary, just we need try and have to keep trying and rise.
I dont follow a person, i follow vaule and ideas but if i'd can say people who have values that i share.
Maybe i leave more questions than answers, sorry for that, i wait in the future can write more about this topic


No comments:

Post a Comment

favorite music album

Hi bloggers! This week it´s time to talk about my favorite music album, but im a little complicated with this topic because I don´t have th...