Thursday, October 3, 2019

Post graduate

Hi viewers!

Today i will talk  about my plans after graduating. Im not really sure what i will do to survive, but the options are so much. If I have to name some are: work for earn money and help my family: keep to studyng in Chile or in abroad. In the last case i prefer  abroad, specifically in Columbia University in architecture. The reason of that is I´ve known teachers from there and his vision, metodology and seriousness  made me loved them.

Whatever some i choose,  i believe that will not be just for money (maybe the first case it may sound like this). The Ethics put me limits and i will always  look for a job and specialty with social impact (hahaha nice impact, not bad xd) 
The second posibility is so hard, i would need lot of money or scholarships and for the last involves nice califications, Im work for that, but im afraid of not achieving it, i dont worried for social pressing about work, produce, earn a lot of money, etc. Im worried the mediocrity, this is dont study what i like, dont help other people, dont fall into leisure and rutine about the social meddia apps and not strives for this.
Well, it was a pleasure telling you this, but too it was bring back the feeling of despair and emptiness...hahaha it was not so good ;c

Until the next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

favorite music album

Hi bloggers! This week it´s time to talk about my favorite music album, but im a little complicated with this topic because I don´t have th...