Thursday, September 26, 2019

the future job


Hi everyone,

Today I would like to talk as I see the future of my career, therefore, in what i see myself doing.

Actually the skills of an architect are: design of buildings and ornamental works, management and supervision of the construction of buildings and works, calculation of building stability, calculation of complementary facilities, urbanization, landscaping, territorial and urban planning, arbitration or expertise in matters related to architecture, consulting, consulting or technical management, real estate appraisal, permit regularization, coordination of specialties, management and administration of real estate businesses, research related to architecture, GRAPHIC EXPRESSION SYSTEM, and independent review, but my belief is connected with a phrase "all our environment is architecture" where i think that material reality will be separated from its aesthetics, because of that highlight the graphic expression, let me explain: the technological development will give us the possibility virtual desing where phisyc desing will be more expensive therefore expendable. 
Along with this there will be the possibility of changing every perceptual of an object by increasing more the liquids in which we live, where nothing is static and solid, everything is relative and temporary.

This is the path of the will of the current capitalism that wants everything to standardize and homogenize and nobody knows how to stop it. It was a pleasure; I await your comments =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

favorite music album

Hi bloggers! This week it´s time to talk about my favorite music album, but im a little complicated with this topic because I don´t have th...