Friday, April 26, 2019

My favorite childhood TV programme

Hello again bloggers
Today I would like to tell you about one of my favorites TV shows. This programme is "El club de la comedia", it was emitted in the channel´s 11 "ChilevisiĆ³n" between at 10:15 and at 11:30 hours (timetable for adults). "El club de la comedia" had a format of stand-up comedy and videos realized by them.  The content includes everything from religious satire, parodies about old TV programmes, to actual topics about policy, noticies,people, etc. The comedians was 8 in the beginning; Juan Pablo Flores, Sergio Freire, Pato Pimienta, Rodrigo Salinas, Pedro Ruminot, Fabrizio Copano, Nathalie Nicloux, and Natalia Valdebenito, But in the videos exist character interpreted for them as for example; "ratoncito", "la guatona candy", "el general", "las tortilleras", "tata yaya", "el encuestador", etc. I liked to much because this programme shows a new type of programme in chilean nacional TV and too shows themes with a high content for not-childs. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

favorite music album

Hi bloggers! This week it´s time to talk about my favorite music album, but im a little complicated with this topic because I don´t have th...