Thursday, September 12, 2019

PC games

Hi bloggers!

Today I would like to tell you about one of my hobbies that im waiting should do it in the netx week :).
I knew the pc games when I had 12 whit the Rigoberto´s notebook, my cousin. I started playing facebook´s games like petsociety, league of dragons and  farm ville. We can rename that time as a death annunced jajajajaj.
The next time i will call it like "the death", because is the time that i was complety stale. I had 15 years old and go to liceo, so,  my best friend invited me to play league of legends. A game so enjoy and different every game. I was playing full time for 3 years, the desair to win with my funnys friends give me that insane time jajajajjaj. I have played recently LOL (League of Legends) but Im have more interested in the Fornite, a battle royale famous around the world, my principal motivation is play with my nephew of 13 years old and have to talk.  

I like them because they distract me from studies and because of the different situations that can occur within them but if I confess that I get irritated many times by the internet connection, when my whole family is collapsing and you can't play with dignity ajajjaja ;(. I play every weekends and friday and all the anecdotes that I could tell you would need to play to understand them.
I play too PUBG, DOOM. ARK and Nuclear Throne =).
I would like to tell you more but you probably dont play ;(  




2 comments:

  1. The picture of Pet Society bring me a lot of memories c,:
    I like videogames too, but pc games its more hard to play for me because i prefer play with a jostick, and its very dangerous have a game near your workspace jeje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those games are really great, specially DOOM. I hope you can play the remake of DOOM 2

    ReplyDelete

favorite music album

Hi bloggers! This week it´s time to talk about my favorite music album, but im a little complicated with this topic because I don´t have th...