Friday, April 5, 2019

Introduction

Hello viewers¡, this is the blog of who was called Mack (Im).
Im a chilean men of 21 years old. My family is very big, I dont have very clear limits about who is my nuclear family, for example I consider to My mom, my aunt, my uncle, my little sister, my big sister with her family; your husband, your son and your daughter ( My niece and niphew), and too my cousin margarita.
I like themes as the "Utopia", "Anacronia"."Future", "Paisaje", "Massive", "Ruines","History" between others.
I think that topics are very important for the architecture, because when any people try makes architecture have give a dive in at the deep end of the past culture and the actual culture with a vision about the future.
Well, Im wait enjoy you this blog =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

favorite music album

Hi bloggers! This week it´s time to talk about my favorite music album, but im a little complicated with this topic because I don´t have th...