Wednesday, June 19, 2019

walking in the time

Hi blogheads!

Today i would like write about one of my favorites artists, his name is Jati Putra Pratama. He is a designer from Jakarta, Indonesia. i like this guy because he especialized in collage, be able warp space and time. His images has some details, precision and a atmosphere unique which results in lot of work and passion. if you ask me why I chose it is because he makes music for my eyes and it affects my whole body. I knew about Jati through learning from collage and then I  started to follow on instagram.
I would not like see to Putra in specific place, I prefer be all week with him and so try learn about he. if it is possible and someone say me i have choose a place, i think that chose NY or Tokio due to his culture and  massive perceptions. 
something interesting can be the posibility of work with him and do a fantastic image like imaginary. 
I think that age perfect for this maybe be between 28 and 30 years old, i would stay more than 5 years yet, this is because in that time i could learn more and too aprovech more this oportunity.
i wait that you enjoyed with this little big dream =) regards 

No comments:

Post a Comment

favorite music album

Hi bloggers! This week it´s time to talk about my favorite music album, but im a little complicated with this topic because I don´t have th...