Tuesday, June 18, 2019

The walk that i would like to do again

Hi bloggers

If you already read the title you will know about what i want to tell you today :).
Although in my short life i have gone to many places, i would like to name one in particular. This is El morado hanging glacier, in San Jose de Maipo, Santiago metropolitan region, between 2 and 2 and half hours from Santiago by car. I went twice in the year 2016, in my first year of the university with my class of workshop although we only had to go once...this say us some...
Well, the first time we had to go to "El morado", the students (incluid me) decided to leave one day early to camp and have fun, but the next day there was no seƱal because the place is too wild and far so which we could not contact the teachers for start the treeking =( we could only arrive in piedmont, but this moment was the best due i saw the storm between the mountains like a ancient greek sees the Olympus...try imagine you are among two mountains and you see one storm so close to hear it, smell it, feel it but so far to feel safe, exposed and insignificant. The other situations are not suficiently epics like this moment...i will try to upload a draw...


I hope you have enjoyed this blog, maybe later i will tell you what happened the night before and also the second trip, regards <3

1 comment:

  1. I would know what happen the night before and the second trip!

    ReplyDelete

favorite music album

Hi bloggers! This week it´s time to talk about my favorite music album, but im a little complicated with this topic because I don´t have th...